Our Amazing Sheds are designed not to require planning permission in most areas, however it is important to check that:
- The total area of the shed does not cover more than half of the total area of the garden (excluding the area of the original house).
- The height of the shed does not exceed 2.5 metres. (Ours don’t!).
- No part of the shed projects beyond any wall of the house which fronts onto a road or footpath.
- The shed is situated 5m away from the house.
- Your property is not in a conservation area; an area of outstanding natural beauty, or similar.
- Your property is not a listed building.
These guidelines are intended to give an overview only, please check with your local planning office to find out any variations.